Honeywell Impact Rookie Mid Cut Ankle Laced Safety Shoe | Model : SHOE-H9525, UK Sizes : #5 (38) - #11 (46)
The Honeywell Rookie offers a comfortable fit and value in a professional safety shoe. Available in all standard sizes, the 9525 Mid Cut Ankle Laced Shoe provides long-term durability and ensures adequate protection for a variety of industrial environments. It features a lightweight and anti-slip PU sole that provides a good grip on various work surfaces.
- Resistant to oils, acids and alkalis
- Impact resistant steel toecap
- Puncture resistant steel midsole insert
- Lightweight, slip resistant, dual density polyurethane (PU) sole
- Provides impact cushioning for the whole foot
- Construction, Building an Maintenance Services, Manufacturing, Food Industries, Transportation and Logistics, Shipbuilding Industry, Telecoms and Utilities.
- Recommended for indoor/outdoor works. Suitable for medium or light industries.
Storage And Care:
- Footwear should be stored in their original packaging. Keep in an area that is not subject to rapid changes in temperature or humidity levels.
- Store shoes in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area after use.
- Remove excess dust or dirt with a brush.
- Remove any marks using a damp cloth and soap if necessary. Polish any grain or pigmented leathers using a commercially available shoe care product.
- Standard: CE EN 20345:2011 / S1P SRC
- Midsole: Anti-puncture / steel midsole insert
- Toe Cap: 200J - Impact resistant carbon steel toe cap
- Footbed: Comfort EVA for the entire foot, ergonomic, anti-static
- Outsole: Polyurethane (PU) outsole with dual density construction, extra lightweight, high slip-resistance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.