Nippon 1" Painters Tape 006 (50Pcs/Box) | Model : TAPE-N006-10
- General purpose, strong adhesive.
- Ideal for trim marking.
- Easy hand tearing, yet resists slivering.
- Easy removal without residue.
- Before painting, use masking tape to protect light switches,
electrical sockets, window frames and wood work.
- Strip 8 to 10 inches of tape from the roll and use the roll itself,held tightly against the wall, to pull the tape straight.
- Remove tape at about a 45-degree angle to the painted surface to minimize the tendency for paint to peel.
- Do not use outdoor as UV may cause tape to become very difficult to remove.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.