RILAND 220V 60Hz Gasless Welding Machine come with MIG Torch & Welding Cable (Red) | Model: W-MIG251E-R
- Equipped with Riland's self-developed Tiangong chip and use the advanced IGBT inverter technology.
- Gasless/ MMA function (Available to 1&5KGS wire)
- Synergy, greatly reduce difficult to adjustment, especially for new hand.
- Stable welding performance on small current around 40A, which enhance the capacity to weld thinner metal and 0.8mm sheet, spot welded without perforation
- Lower spatter than that of general flux-cored welding machine.
- Wire inching function act as you press the trigger about 3s under no load.
- Fan as needed, reduce noise and dust inside the machine.
- Intelligent protection: over-current, over-voltage, over heating protection.
- Power Supply(V): Single phases 220V±15%
- Frequency(Hz): 50/60
- No-load voltage(V): 55
- rated input current(A): 23.7(MIG) & 22.7(MMA)
- Output current range (A): 60-140(MIG) & 50-120(MMA)
- Output voltage range(V): 17-21(MIG) & 22-24.8(MMA)
- Duty cycle: 15%
- Power factor: ≥0.62
- Efficiency(%): ≥81%
- Type if the wire feeder: Internal
- Welding-wire diameter(mm): 0.8/1.0
- Insulation grade: F
- Protection grade: IP21S
- Weight without wire roller(kg): 5.5
- Dimension(L*W*H mm): 401*176*260
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.