Berger Luxol 1000 Under Coat White 5L | Model : P-B1000W
Surface preparation :
- This product should be applied over a suitable alkyd anti-corrosive primer, e.g. Luxaprime 1000.
- Ensure that the underlying system is intact, sound and undamaged.
- Any loose or flaking coatings should be taken back to a firm edge.
- Ensure that the surface to be over-coated is clean, dry, free from dust, grease and oil, or any other surface contaminants.
- Remove all wax, oil and grease by solvent cleaning in accordance to guidelines given by SSPC-SP1. Dry brush to remove soluble salts, dirt and dust.
- Always ensure that the maximum over-coating time for the primer/build coat has not been exceeded prior to application.
- Apply one coat of Berger Aluminium Wood Primer prior to applying Luxol 1000.
Application procedure :
Stir contents of the can thoroughly before use. Thinning is not usually required. However, if thinning is desired, do not exceed the recommended thinning ratio.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.