BOSCH JIG SAW BLADE T218A
Basic for Metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight-line and fast cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For sheet metal 10-16 gauge, thin metals 1/16 In. to 1/8 In. thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 17-24 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in varied thicknesses
- High-speed steel construction for maximum life
- 3-5/8 In. overall length, 2-5/8 In. working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.