Davco K10 Sovacryl 1L | Color : White & Grey | Model : DAVCO-K10GY-1L
- Davco K10 Sovacryl is a premixed flexible acrylic waterproofing membrane that can be applied directly from the pail.
- Davco K10 Sovacryl - 3 Layer System
- Davco K10 Sovacryl 3 layer system forms a microporous membrane that waterproofs external surfaces from water seepage and protects it from deterioration due to carbonation, acid or chemical attack and other types of environment pollution.
- USES :
- - Waterproofing of external walls of old buildings, metal roofs, gutters and asbestos roofs.
- - Waterproofing of old roof tiles
- ADVANTAGES :
- - Easy to apply
- - High polymer paste form
- - Mould & fungus resistant
- - Bridge cracks and remains flexible
- - Resistant to ultra violet rays
- - Water-based and non-toxic
- - Available in various colours
- SHELF LIFE :
- Davco K10 Sovacryl membrane has a shelf life of at least 12 months when in original unopened container and stored in a cool dry place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.