Cayken 12" Diamond Coring Drill |Model: DK-300
- Diamond drill, also called concrete drill is a new type of tool which can drill on RC, brick and stone, rock, china and fireproof materials. It is hold such characteristics as working without dust, high efficiency, smooth wall of hole and accurate size. It is available in many fields of construction, quality-checking, airfield runway, tunnel of road, railroad and railroad bridge.
- The diamond core drilling machine have functions of soft-starting, constant power, over-loading protection and step less speed-regulation, second-step gear speed-regulation, third-step gear speed-regulation and with adjustable bracket, with vacuum sucker and drill an inclined bore at the angle of 0-90 degree.
- Concrete drilling range : ~12" (~300) mm
- Rated voltage : 220V
- Rated frequency : 50~60 hz
- Rated input power : 4980 w
- No-load speed : 360 rpm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.