Elide Fire Extinguishing Ball | Sizes (Dia.) : 4" (400g) or 6" (1.3kg)
- This product is recommended for fire extinguishing and surveillance for the following types of Fires :
- Class A - combustable materials (wood, paper, fabric, refuse)
- Class B - Flammable liquids
- Class C - Flammable Gases
- Class E - Electric short circuits
- No Inspection needed - 5 years shelf life.
- Further Safety distance during use compared to a fire extinguisher
How does it work :
- Like a Fire Extinguisher :
- Throw the Fire ball into the fire
- Within 3 - 10 seconds in contact with fire, the fire ball explodes
- Chemical powder is dispersed over an area of 8-10 square meters and extinguishes the fire
- The blast also pushes oxygen out of the fire area
- Like a Sprinkler system
- Fix up the bracket on a wall near an area you would like to protect against fires
- Place the Fire Ball in the bracket
- Go home and sleep soundly. - Fire ball will detonate in case of Fire contact.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.