- Original Brushless Motor Technology
- Long Lifetime & maintenance free
- Compact and Lightweight
- Compatible with Engine Generators
- Equipped with our original, compact high efficiency inverter circuit, the demolition hammer works with an engine generator that doesn't have an on-board inverter.
- Stable Performance during voltage drops
- The brushless motor runs cooler, and its performance isn't affected as much by voltage drop from long extension cords on site. This vastly improves electrical efficiency.
- The highly efficient AC brushless motor
- provides stable performance during voltage drops, delivering the best in class performance with an extension cord, up to 1.2 x more*2 compared to our previous model.
- Industry leading low vibration
- High vibration absorbing handle
- Highly durable
- The internal double-insulation construction with a very sturdy aluminium die-cast body and a plastic internal stator holder
- Push-button, constant speed control with variable speed
- One push action for quick bit mounting
- Tool bit angle adjustment
- Large Trigger Switch
- Power Input : 1,500 W
- Full Load Impact Rate : 1,500 - 2,100 / min
- Bit Shank : SDS max
- Overall length : 585mm (23-1/32")
- Weight : 12.2kg
Standard Accessories :
- Bull Point
- Side Handle
- Carrying case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.