MAKITA 160mm (6-1/4") CIRCULAR SAW, Model : 5606B
- An industry standard for years
- Anti-slip groove
- 1.6mm thick depth guide makes shallow cutting much more consistent.
- Flat rear end of motor housing: Saw blades can be replaced easily with the machine standing on the motor housing.
- Line on the blade case to indicate the blade position for accurate cutting
- Continuous rating input : 950W
- Max cutting capacity at 0 degrees : 55mm (2-1/8”)
- at 45 degrees : 36mm (1-3/8”)
- Blade diameter : 160mm (6-1/4”)
- No load speed (rpm) : 4,700
- Overall length : 268mm (10-9/16”)
- Net weight : 3.1kg (6.8lbs)
- Power supply cord : 2.5m
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.