Makita DHP483Z Combi Drill | Model: M-DHP483Z
Please call if you have any inquiries regarding this product.
- Compact overall length of 176mm
- Electric brake
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Variable speed
- Forward / reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- Brushless motor
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- Ergonomically designed high comfort grip.
- Belt hook
- Capacity in Steel: 13 mm
- Capacity in Wood: 36 mm
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5 - 13 mm
- No Load Speed (Hi): 0 - 1,700 rpm
- No Load Speed (Lo): 0 - 500 rpm
- Blows per Minute (Hi) - ipm: 0 - 25,500 ipm
- Blows per Minute (Lo) - ipm: 0 - 7,500 ipm
- Capacity in Masonry: 13 mm
- Voltage: 18 v
- Torque Settings: 20 + Drill
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Vibration: Drilling: 2.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Hammer Drilling: 10.0 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Noise sound pressure: 83 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 94 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Net weight: 1.3 - 1.6 kg
- Max. Fastening Torque (Soft Joint): 23 Nm
- Max. Fastening Torque (Hard Joint): 40 Nm
- Supplied with MAKPAC Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.