Makita EX2650LHM SPLIT SHAFT BRUSH CUTTER | Model : M-EX2650LHM
- Developed in compliance with: The following exhaust emission regulation; CARB Tier 3, EPA Pahse 2, EU Stage 2, Safety regulations of the EC Directives
- Ergonomically designed loop handle with rubberised soft grip
- Environmentally friendly and cost saving 25.4cc 4-Stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission. Low running costs
- Multi-positional engine
- Multi-position engine lubrication system enables the engine to be inclined to any angle even during continuous operation.
- Simple non-directional drive shaft allows for easy insertion of the attachments' shaft pipe into the machine. Lever style lock system allows for quick installation and replacement of the attachments. Positioning function enables easy insertion of the shaft pipe of attachments into the right point of the power head's shaft pipe.
- Easy to transport from location to location due to unique spilt shaft design. Half the length of a regular brushcutter/hedge trimmer/line trimmer.
- Available attachments include: Brush Cutter, Line Trimmer, Cultivator, Pole Saw and Hedge Trimmer.
- Makita Mini 4-Stroke Engine (MM4) is cleaner and more efficient than the alternatives, with running costs up to 60% lower.
- Engine : 4-stroke
- Cubic Capacity : 25.4 cc
- Power rating : 770 w
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 0.6 litres
- Electronic ignition
- Spindle Size : M10 x 1.25mm Left
- Net weight : 4.6 kg
- Horsepower : 1.0 hp
- Noise sound power : 105.5 dB(A)
- Vibration: Cutter Blade : 6.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Nylon Cutting Head : 7.1 m/sec²
Accessories included :
- BRUSH CUTTER ATTACHMENT
- Carry bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.