Makita TD091DZ 12VCordless Impact Driver | Model: M-TD091DZ
Please call if you have any enquiries regarding this product.
- High Operational Efficiency With Ultra-Compact Design
- Variable Speed, Reversible, Electric Brake
- Heavy-duty design with 4-pole motor for maximum operational efficiency and reliability
- Electric brake stops driver bit immediately after trigger is released to prevent over-tightening of fasteners
- Short trigger stroke (just 1/4"!) minimizes operator fatigue during periods of prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Battery capacity warning light indicates ideal time to recharge battery
- Automatic battery shut-off system protects against over-discharge of cells and incomplete fastening due to low battery power
- LED job light with pre-glow feature
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Battery Capacities: 12V Max (1.3 Ah) Li-Ion
- Capacity (driving shank): Hex 1/4"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 2,400 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 0 - 3,000 IPM
- Fastening Torque: 90 Nm. (800 in./lbs)
- Vibration Level: 7.5 m/s2
- Noise Level: 91 dB(A)
- Width: 2-1/8" (54 mm)
- Height: 7-7/8" (200 mm)
- Length: 5-1/4" (134 mm)
- Net Weight: 1.6 lbs (0.7 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.