- This MD Series are designed for pressure boosting in residential and commercial applications.
- Cold Water Series pumps use strong multistage plastic impellers for water up to +40°C. Hot Water Series adopt stainless steel impellers which suitable for solar energy or other types of hot water system (up to +90°C).
- Compact design and quiet operation.
- The motor has built-in thermal overload to protect against high operating temperatures.
- It has an anti-cycling feature which prevents the pump from continuous starting and stopping when you have a dripping tap or minor leak in the system.
- Relief valve assembled in Hot Water Series will automatically release the pressure when the pump full system pressure exceeds 5kg/cm².
- Indicator light can easy to check the pump status
- Suitable liquid: potable water or other clean or non-corrosive liquids.
- Ambient temperature: Max. +40°
- Liquid temperature: +4°C ~ +90°C
- Relief pressure valve automatically: 5kg/cm²
- Relative humidity: Max. 85% (RH)
- Model : WP-MD900
- Input : 950 W
- Output : 800 W
- Voltage : 220 / 240 V
- Hertz : 50 Hz
- Inlet / Outlet : 1"
- Max Head : 35 m
- Max Flow
- 105 L/min
- 6.3 m'''/h
- Dimension : 40 x 18 x 23.5 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.