Ogura 230V Hydraulic Hole Puncher For Unistud Use | Model : OG-HPC-N6150W
- "N" series puncher for C-shaped steel (Lip Channel)
- "Double acting" hydraulic return for jam free operation.
- Specifically designed to provide high quality holes quickly and efficiently.
- Maximum hole size: φ15 ⁄ t6 mm (mild steel)
"N" series is
- The new "N" series punchers are double acting with a new designed punch holder for longer life. The "N" series punch has also been redesigned so that only one punch is required to punch the range of materials: mild steel, stainless steel, angle iron and channel steel. The center of the punch has been made wider for easier positioning.
- Both punching and retracting are completed by hydraulic power. This solves the "punch jammed" problem and allows uninterrupted and faster work.
- Following a review by our customers, we changed the design of the die, punch & punch holder to make them more durable and to make the setting of the punch & die easier.
- Only one die for flat bar, angle steel and channel flange is required. It is not necessary to change the die when punching different materials or thicknesses.
※Thinner material (t2-3.2 mm) may have some burrs or deformation.
- New punch design makes it easier to confirm the hole position
- Model : HPC-N6150W
- 110-120 V/220-240 V
- 50/60 Hz
- 710 W
- Double Insulation
- Max. Throat Depth : 50 mm / 1.97 in
- Hole Shape : Round / Oblong
- Max. Hole Size
- Mild steel (65,000 psi): Φ15/t6 mm
- Stainless steel (89,000 psi): Φ15/t4 mm
- Weight : 11.2 kg / 24.7 lbs
- Dimensions : 526 (L) x 125 (W) x 306 (H) mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.