Ogura HPC-N209W Hydraulic Hole Puncher | Model : OG-HPC-N209W
- New punch design makes it easier to confirm the hole position.
- "Double acting" hydraulic return for jam free operation.
- Hole puncher is specifically designed to provide high quality holes quickly and efficiently.
- Maximum hole size: φ20 ⁄ t9mm (mild steel)
- "N" series is▲▲▲▲
- The new "N" series punchers are double acting with a new designed punch holder for longer life. The "N" series punch has also been redesigned so that only one punch is required to punch the range of materials: mild steel, stainless steel, angle iron and channel steel. The center of the punch has been made wider for easier positioning.
- - Both punching and retracting are completed by hydraulic power. This solves the "punch jammed" problem and allows uninterrupted and faster work.
- - Following a review by our customers, we changed the design of the die, punch & punch holder to make them more durable and to make the setting of the punch & die easier.
- - Only one die for flat bar, angle steel and channel flange is required. It is not necessary to change the die when punching different materials or thicknesses.
- ※Thinner material (t2-3.2mm) may have some burrs or deformation.
- - New punch design makes it easier to confirm the hole position.
|Motor||Single-Phase, 110-120V/220-240V, 50/60Hz, 1050W, Double Insulation|
|Weight||11.3 kg / 24.9 lbs|
|Dimensions||529 (L) x 127 (W) x 315 (H) mm
20.8 x 5 x 12.4 in
|Max. Throat Depth||40 mm / 1.57 in|
|Hole Shape||Round / Oblong|
|Max. Hole Size||Mild steel (65,000 psi): Φ20/t9 mm|
|Stainless steel (89,000 psi): Φ20/t6 mm|
|Standard Accessories||punch Φ14 mm, die SB14, tommy bar, spanner (8 × 10 mm), hex wrenches, hydraulic oil, carrying case, grip, strap, work stand|
|Option||slide stopper for max. throat depth|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.