- MCC Pipe cutters are designed specifically for clean shearing cuts of PVC schedule 40 and 80, polyethylene, and CPVC pipe.
- Well-designed components provide longer lasting sustainability making the cutter highly economical (Proven by sustainability test on PVC Sch 80, 13,000 cuts).
- The blades are made of special alloy steel and carefully heat-treated along with precision cutting edges that sustain the working condition through time, which is economical and environmental friendly.
- Advance ratchet design reduces distance between ratcheting.
- The blade, ratchet, and spring have a rust-free finish.
- Simple blade exchange.
- Made in Japan
6 Big Features :
DuraBladeTM2 (Available on VC-0363)
Newest design blade for durability, sharpness, and less-crack-cutting
1) The long-lasting sharpness established by the innovative technology of heat treatment.
2) less pipe-cracking during cold temperatures (test proven)
Blade is the most important part of PVC Pipe Cutters. This is the part that decides the performance and quality of cutting most. Since the 900s when Japanese Samurai had been seeking the best Samurai sword which is known by "Katana", Japanese steel craftsman has been spending centuries for focusing on how to make a best piece in strong sharpness with long durability. We are a historical successor of these people and technologies.
Ergonomic Handle Design
Does your arm get tired cutting large quantity of PVC pipes a day? This negative side effect is caused by the handle design and leverage. MCC ED series are designed based on the human ergonomics and in maximizing the leverage in using less-effort by the user. This is the PVC Pipe cutter that you feel easier in cutting than any other cutters in the market. You definitely agree once you cut Sch 80.
Non Slippable Ratchet Mechanism
MCC ED series has two components to ratchet the gear on its blade. The "Ratchet" which feeds the blade and the "Pawl" which keeps the blade in position. The Ratchet is well designed and avoids slipping from the gear. The Pawl helps in cutting soft flexible tubing by avoiding blade bounce-back.
Quick Release Blade Function
Particularly when cutting 2" pipe, one hand is required for the cutter and another hand is required for the pipe. After finishing the first cut, you would need to open the blade for the next cut. MCC ED series does not require using your both hand to release the blade because there is a feature that allows you one hand on releasing the blade to finishing a cut. This is done by pushing the bottom handle downwards completely in order to open the blade for the following cut. That way, you do not need to place your pipe on the ground to open the blade with your both hands.
Rust Free Spring Installed
MCC PVC Pipe Cutter's product design features a stainless steel spring installed to avoid rust damage. Many PVC Pipe Cutters in the market simply uses a high carbon steel spring with or without black oxide finish which eventually rust and breaks easily. Consequently ending up in a stressful repair or being disposed of. MCC provides the most reliable working condition at ANY job site condition.
Simple Blade Exchange
MCC fabricated a simple way a blade replacement. There are no tiny screws or parts to be loosened.
1) Remove spring hook from blade
2) Unscrew bolt
3) Replace blade
4) Secure bolt and push spring hook to the hole of blade
- Capacity :
- Up to 1-5/8" overall Diameter (42mm) - PVC, CPVC, PE, PEX, ABS Pipes
- Pipe Size Inch : 1 1/4"