- DC/AC TIG
- Advanced inverter technology delivers superior TIG performance
- Untouch start DC TIG operation allows you to strike the arc easily with high frequency and makes it easy to establish an arc under a variety of conditions.
- Pulse width, pulse frequency, AC balance, Up slope and Down slope functions are adjustable.
- Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during the beginning of making an arc striking easier.
- 2T/4T and Repeat function selectable on the front panel.
- Remote control function (ready) : remotely control your current level with a foot controller.
- Auto-Protection against over-voltage, over-current and overheating.
- Energy Saving : More efficient compared with the traditional TIG machine
- Input Voltage : 220V (50 - 60Hz)
- Output current / Voltage / Duty Cycle :
- TIG : 250A / 20V / 60%@ 25 Degree Celsius
- MMA : 165A / 26.5V / 60% @25 Degree Celsius
- Amps input at rated output :
- TIG : 38.9A @ 250A
- MMA : 32.2A @ 165A
- Output Range / OCV :
- TIG : 10 - 250A / 17V
- MMA : 40 - 165A / 56V
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 498 x 328 x 365 mm
- Weight : 20 kg
- 1 PC Inverter Power source.
- 4m TIG 26 torch and cable assembly.
- 200A stick electrode holder,3m cable with plug.
- 3m work cable and 300A clamp with plug.
- 220V 3m input cable without plug.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.