Selleys Knead It 50Gm (Underwater) | Model : SIL-112361
- Knead IT underwater Epoxy Putty is a fast-setting, fiberglass-reinforced polymer compound that specially formulated to adhere to surfaces exposed to damp, wet or underwater (salt or fresh) conditions
- The modelling-clay like material elimates drips and runs, facilites adhesion to the substrate and allows the material to be shaoed and formed as needed before curing begins.
- Once cured, it can be drilled, screwed, sawn, sanded, or painted.
- Suitable for interior or exterior use
How to Use :
- Clean surface free of grease, dirt and dust.
- For best results roughen bond area prior to cleaning.
- Cut off required amount.
- Replace disc on remaining portion.
- Wear gloves to avoid messing hands.
- To mix, knead with fingers to uniform colour.
- If mixing is difficult, warm to room temperature.
- Apply to surface to be repaired (within 12 minutes of mixing) and work the
- material forcefully into the surface applying pressure until adhesion begins to
- take effect.
- Mould to shape if required.
- If material sticks to fingers, use the plastic wrapper to press the material in
- For a smooth appearance, remove excess and hand rub with water or a damp
- cloth before hardening begins.
- Trim away any excess before initial hardening.
- Remove any residues with acetone prior to initial hardening.
- Hardened excess may be sanded or trimmed away once fully cured.
- After 20-30 minutes Knead-It Underwater will harden and begin to form a
- strong bond.
- Allow for longer cure times at lower temperatures.
- After 60 minutes Knead-It Underwater may be drilled, sanded, machined, filed,
- sawed or painted.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.