Sikaflex® Construction AP | Colours : White, Grey, Black | Model : SIKA-
Sealant for concrete and masonry facades
Sikaflex® Construction is a one part, moisture curing, elastic joint sealant based on polyurethane. It is suitable for outdoor applications.
Sikaflex® Construction AP is used as a general purpose sealant for sealing joints in building construction such as movement and construction/isolation joints around windows and doors, facades, claddings, etc. in concrete, brick, wood, metal and PVC sections and structures, etc.
Characteristics & Advantages :
- One component, ready to use
- Weather resistance, excellent aging resistance
- Movements capability: 25%
- Very good adhesion to many substrates
- Excellent workability
- High tear resistance
- Can be overpainted (subject to compatibility trials)
Approvals / Standards
- ISO 11600 F 25 LM
- ASTM C 920 class 25
- Approved product in HDB Approved Material List
- 600ml per Sausages
- 20 sausages per box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.