Professional Stanley Tylon coated tape measure with a matt finish blade.
Stanley Tylon Tape Measures are available in a selection of lengths:
- 3, 5 & 8m versions
- Tylon coated blade
- Shock-resistant case whihc will withstand shocks and knocks.
- Ergonomically cushioned grip.
Features and Benefits:
• Compact, bi-material Tylon case for comfort and ease of use
• Metric and Imperial scales for easy, flexible measuring
• Positive blade lock holds the blade in place securely
• Belt clip for ease of storage and comfortable carrying
• Class II accuracy, suitable for the majority of professionals, providing a reassuring +/-0,5mm error tolerance at 1m.
• Highly dust-resistant spring return mechanism designed for hassle-free, long-life operation
• Ergonomically designed cushioned and rubberised grip for the comfort of use
• Tylon™ blade coating gives greater durability and increased wear resistance than lacquer
• Guaranteed high corrosion resistance for hassle-free indoor and outdoor operation
• Matt finish blade reduces glare and reflections for easy reading
• Self-adjusting, 3-rivet, true-zero end hook automatically moves to compensate for accurate inside and outside measurements
Stanley Retractable Tape Measures are commonly used by serious DIY enthusiast and by professionals such as:
Retractable Tape Measure is one of the must-have tools of every professional tool bag.
Does this tape measure have a wrist loop?
Stanley Tylon series do not feature wrist loop. For Tapes with wrist loops, please see one of the latest Generation Stanley FatMax Tapes e.g. 183-6997. They feature a specially designed hole allowing for loop installation.
Is the case rubberised?
Yes, the bi-material case features soft, rubberised covering that makes regular use a comfortable whilst also protecting against knocks and drops.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.